Sunday 2 May 2010

Alexandra plays Bach

Alexandra had her spring piano recital with students from a German music school and private studios. 
She did a great job and really enjoyed performing.


Two things about tonight's post.  First I really think there's a way I can post a video of Alexandra playing but for the moment I can't seem to figure it out.  And second, if there were a way, I would have to post a video of her playing her piece at home.

I wonder how many times I'll mis-record (is that a word?) something important over the next year...  Somehow you have to select the "type" of video recording you want to do.  I guess I didn't select the right one.  I was sure I had and that is why I also didn't bother taking a picture of Alexandra at the recital.  What you see here is Alexandra at home in front of our piano holding flowers given to her by Brent and Noel Sadler, friends from our church who came to watch her perform.


We ate at Macaroni Grill afterwards.  :)

Day 8...

1 comment:

rhmay said...

I'm so proud of you Alexandra! Wish I could have been there. Dad